The Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got banned

+6
Joe
Kraken
poplep
Ivvy
`Redella
cuppy-cakecup
10 posters

Go down

I got banned Empty I got banned

Post by cuppy-cakecup Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:14 am

Anyway, I will make my announcement here. Cakecup is banned from the server officially for life (31 years if you may). And chances are I won't be starting a new character or playing anymore.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I've stick with the Horde for as long as I can remember back when I was 30+ lvls. And it was fun, especially the time when I involuntarily got our guild KOS by WL.

For those who missed it, the story is this. I was zhenning with BONEHEAD! and a couple of other friends when Sappy from WL came and killed the DDs and EP. Then, she came the second time, we were ready. And as soon as she drew near, we drop our zhen and went after her. The funny thing was that she was red as fuck when she died but didn't have a doll. Her 80 HH amulet dropped. And we took it.

Some negotiation ensued and all we were asking in return was a reasonable 100k and a miji for everyone in the zhen to cover back our wasted expenses in exchange for the amulet. Naturally, she refused (as any cocky WL would) and decided to KOS our guild along with the other people in the Horde.

That was about a month ago, I guess they have mostly forgotten about it.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

<rant>Anyway, I was banned because I were trying out the vendor bug. It was a BIG mistake as I forgot to create a new account.

Thinking about it, it's just pretty dumb. Banning a player for exploiting a programming flaw in their own game system. They could have easily undone the bug. But there were no warning, nothing.. And that just go on to show the poor conduct on the developers. </rant>

It's a good thing too now that I could move on with life. But hey, I'll be checking back on this forum whenever I could to see what's new while waiting for Wrath of Lich King to be released.

Peace. Happy Gaming.

cuppy-cakecup
user
user

Back to top Go down

I got banned Empty Re: I got banned

Post by `Redella Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:26 am

T_____T
Cakkee. ): I'm so sorry. I don't know what I'd do if I lost my account.. I've put too much into it to have it banned. I can only imagine how it must feel since you were a higher level. Uhg, I'm really sorry.. If I were you, I'd probably quit playing all together too. But the thought of having Cakey not around makes me sad. Seriously. Because when I joined The_Horde, you were one of the members that shaped it for me (along with Bone, Kraken and so on). ;-; You guys made me love the guild.

-Sigh.- The flaw led to A LOT of people getting banned.. I am still in shock that they haven't fixed it by now. Maybe it's because they don't know how? Regardless, I don't think that's right. You said you were testing it, but a lot of people were just doing what they normally do and they got banned for it.

If I knew how, I'd talk to someone myself about this. It's just not fair and not right.

;-; Cake <3
`Redella
`Redella
☆SephyMuffins☆

http://www.gaiaonline.com/p/` B e l o v e d

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivvy Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:59 pm

i too am very saddened by this announcement. Sad not fair!! we will miss u cake...
Ivvy
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by poplep Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:22 pm

i barely knew who u were, but im still sad =(
poplep
poplep
the random guy
the random guy

https://thehorde.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I got banned Empty Cake hope u come back

Post by Kraken Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:41 pm

If u do i will set u up with gear and gold...... However if you choose not to we will miss you.
Kraken
Kraken
the guild master!!!
the guild master!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:42 pm

Cake Come Back we miss u, eventhough i didnt hear u much cuz the muting thing, these GMs gotta lighten up... Sad
Joe
Joe
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by `Redella Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:55 pm

I think Joe's right. The GMs won't even fix their own flaw and they ban everyone for falling into the stupid trap.

If you do decide to make another account or whatever, consider yourself f-ing rich because I'll help with the money, too.

^^
`Redella
`Redella
☆SephyMuffins☆

http://www.gaiaonline.com/p/` B e l o v e d

Back to top Go down

I got banned Empty We Will Missed You

Post by Markynaz Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:51 pm

could u tell me bout vendor bug.
Minus gold abuse?

i'll missed u Cake Sad

Banned for 16708392 minutes (31,78 years) Sad

Last edited by Markynaz on Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You still asking why?)
Markynaz
Markynaz
Rose of Sithis
Rose of Sithis

http://profiles.friendster.com/markynaz

Back to top Go down

Post by BOnEhEAd Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:02 pm

Well.. im a lil bit ashamed 2 be here wif such a delay :roll: for a guy that had lotta fun everytime wif Mr. Cake. What can i say.. The Horde's no 1 WB with everything that shud one have. We'll never get anyone as patient and helpful as u. Ill try 2 put The Horde on Big guild KOSes for U geek but we'll always miss U No
And im still naive 2 hope one day ull come back, my big bro :-(...

BOnEhEAd
user
user

http://www.gemini-gem.com

Back to top Go down

Post by _Haze_ Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:09 pm

umm this is just an idea but worth a try maybe we can make a WB as a guild and we all take turns lvling it that way Cake can play again. And since the workload will be spread between ppl it wont be so bad lvlving it. we just leave cake to stat the wb . but i dunno just an idea
_Haze_
_Haze_
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by cuppy-cakecup Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:22 am

Redella: I shall miss you too.

Ivvy: Ditto.

Poplep: *pat pat* *panda lick*

Kraken: Don't worry about it krak. Thanks alot though, I will miss ya..

Joe: I keep confusing myself over you and krak cuz both of you have almost similiar avatar haha.. damn, are you two brothers or something?

Markynaz: Haha, alright, but don't try this bug, not with your legitimate account at least. :P Anyway, here is how it goes. Whenever you set up your stall to purchase anything when your inventory is full, it will result in an operation failure. So you manipulate this flaw in the system but setting up a stall to sell something for a certain outrageous price, but you buy them in at an even greater price. Naturally, players will try to buy the thing off you and resell it to you for free profit, right? Just that in this case, they can't because your inventory is full. And you just made a big profit selling something which is worthless. Hehe. I tried it out but players are smart enough. In the end I gained nothing but the loss of an account. So it's not really worth the time.

Bone: Haha, I can imagine yourself running straight at the enemies yelling "in the name of Cakecup.. for the Horde!" lol, let us know how your crit build is coming together eh?

Haze: AWw haze, thats very thoughtful of you. Smile Don't worry about it though, I should move on and work harder instead haha..

cuppy-cakecup
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by Lombok Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:15 am

No
Waaaa!!!
I'm sad. I just joined the forum and i have to see this.
Why 32 years. That SUX!

Dang! I'm gonna miss ya.
Take care bra!

Have fun in WoW. Sleep
Lombok
Lombok
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by cuppy-cakecup Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:21 am

I'm gonna miss you too, Lom.. I love you

cuppy-cakecup
user
user

Back to top Go down

I got banned Empty WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Post by Kraken Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:57 am

Haze i love ur idea hope cake likes it as well lets cross our fingers he comes in and checks out forum again. scratch
Kraken
Kraken
the guild master!!!
the guild master!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by cuppy-cakecup Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:27 pm

Haha I'm checking in on this forum on a daily basis.. Smile

But hey, really.. I'm thankful for the idea but don't do it guys. Now since we have this forum, we can still catch up with each other all the same, right?

cuppy-cakecup
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum