The Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the puppy

+2
Ivvy
ToxicTuch
6 posters

Go down

the puppy Empty the puppy

Post by ToxicTuch Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:39 am

me and ivvy are trying to get the time that the puppy respawns in teh clan of haste area if u happen to c the puppy(little dog) is not the puppy but if u c the puppy pls tell us the server time witch u can know by looking at the time before u hit start plz and ty apreciate the help/o if u know someone with a puppy plz get the info from them or if u cross the path of someone with a puppy plz dnt be shy to ask them about info of the puppy.......have fun and dnt kill eachother/love urs ToxicTuch
ToxicTuch
ToxicTuch
user
user

Back to top Go down

the puppy Empty Re: the puppy

Post by Ivvy Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:05 pm

yeah, what he said... lol

enuf ppl on at various times, someone should see him.. oh btw, the coords for him are 350 750 which is around clan of haste. what i read said it was in that area... but no idea how big an area that is. yesterday i found a specific herb right on the coords i found in anohter forum... so i'd tend to stick pretty close to it. of course, herbs don't walk! lol...so a puppy could wander away from coords... anyway, any help wud be most gratefully accepted! he looks like this:
the puppy Gnosis10
Ivvy
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by _Haze_ Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:04 am

Ivvy the best time to find that puppy is on thursdays after the maintanence after the servers come back up all the rare pets spawn the problem is that strong ppl leave their chars on those spots so when the servers come back up they log in pk anyt1 that's around there and get the pet so if u want to do it i suggest do it as a team.
_Haze_
_Haze_
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:56 am

oops....i think i accidentally killed one b4, splashed by Earth Render -.-
Joe
Joe
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by `Redella Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:10 am

Ohh, I have one of those. Lol. xD

As far as hunting them goes, never stay in one spot. Ever. I was hunting Cutie Bunnies and the respawn point was far away from where it actually ran.

See, most rare pets never stay in one spot (you probably know that), but the thing is, they only go to certain parts of the map. They travel down ONE path. They're never everywhere or run anywhere they want. If you can find the trail in which they run, you'll catch them. They're never right where the coords are located; or rather, where they "respawn".

Seeing as how the kitten makes no noise, the puppy does and if you know the noise, you might be able to spot it out faster or even hear it and find it. It makes the same noise as the Blubber Bewitched. I think that's what they're called.. but they are the green insect things. They make two noises. One is a flutter sound and one is a clicking.

Oh. And like Haze suggested, you're better off going in a group. People are SO horrid sometimes. One chick threatened to PK me if I didn't duel her for some reason, even though she was 20+ levels higher than me. This was back when I was level 40-ish. Then some blue named chick wouldn't shut her mouth and was trying to fight with me for no reason at all. xD; It was dumb, and it was all over a friggin Cutie Bunnie. I can't imagine going for a more rare pet like a Flying Swine or w/e. I've had bad experiences. Kraken had to come and see wtf was going on. -_-
`Redella
`Redella
☆SephyMuffins☆

http://www.gaiaonline.com/p/` B e l o v e d

Back to top Go down

Post by Markynaz Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:28 pm

I Hate Pet pale
I Love Boink bounce
Markynaz
Markynaz
Rose of Sithis
Rose of Sithis

http://profiles.friendster.com/markynaz

Back to top Go down

the puppy Empty puppy!

Post by Ivvy Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:39 am

well, ToxicTuch and i had no luck catching any puppies... we went at all hours, waited around, flew around, ran around... nothin'... so, with abadon's help, i bought the 5 needed to make the gnosis hound, a gift for our beloved Guild Master, Kraken!

he has named it Humper (heh heh) and it's soooo cute! enjoy, krak... you deserve something nice for all that u do for us!

WE I love you U!!
Ivvy
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by `Redella Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:22 am

Aww that's sweet. (:
`Redella
`Redella
☆SephyMuffins☆

http://www.gaiaonline.com/p/` B e l o v e d

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivvy Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:05 pm

it has been pointed out to me that LilBit also helped out with the puppy search, and i want to be sure that she is thanked properly also...
so... TY LilBit...

now, did i miss anyone else? lol! Embarassed
Ivvy
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: