The Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quitting.

+7
cuppy-cakecup
poplep
Kraken
Ivvy
xSylphiel
Joe
`Redella
11 posters

Go down

Quitting. Empty Quitting.

Post by `Redella Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:21 pm

I'll start off by saying The Horde was the best guild I've ever been in and I've enjoyed practically every minute of it. I hope that with me leaving the game, nothing really changes and that it continues being awesome. I've seen quite a few people come and go, seen things change and such. Even though I haven't been around AS long as some people (i.e- Cake.), I have gotten attached to the guild pretty bad. I've also become fairly close to a few people in the guild. Even though we don't really talk on anything other than Perfect World, you guys are bad ass and I hope you remain that way. I forgot what level I was exactly when I joined, but I know I was about level 30-ish. (Kraken, you might remember.) May not be super long since I'm just level 56 now, but I always loved to chill and help people in the guild and in the game so I was around a bit longer than one would think.

As far as quitting goes, I'm quitting because the game has interfered with something really dear to me: My boyfriend and some aspects of my life. I'll be honest about it instead of giving some crappy reason as to why I'm quitting, then just leave.
My boyfriend means the world to me and he's the love of my life. I... think the game has somehow drawn me in, haha! So I've neglected some things which I was unaware of and I just got round-house kicked by reality about an hour ago. Saying goodbye to my beloved game might not be as hard as it seems. Compared to what I could lose. I'm sure, well, I HOPE most of you can understand that. In the end, Perfect World really is just a game; I have a choice. Game, or happiness.

I really will miss you guys. I don't want this to be a huge, big deal, so I apologize for you guys having to read so much. LOL. I will try to still now and then pop up in the forums. Just like me saying I COULD return to the game later on, I can't promise it. I'm going to have it uninstalled for quite some time.

I apologize again, guys. Do what you must when it comes to choosing whether or not I should be kicked from the guild due to leaving the game.

Happy gaming. Quitting. Heart

~Amber
`Redella
`Redella
☆SephyMuffins☆

http://www.gaiaonline.com/p/` B e l o v e d

Back to top Go down

Quitting. Empty Re: Quitting.

Post by Joe Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:31 pm

aww eventhough we are all gonna miss u Red, i think u made a good decision. Everyone deserves a shot at happiness. but i hope that you COULD return and keep in touch on the forum. Good luck on your future life, hope you find your happiness. LOL i might not seem a serious person and all but, good Luck.
-Joe Idea
Joe
Joe
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by xSylphiel Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:39 pm

And I was getting used to grinding quests with you. We kicked ass together and it was a lot of fun! But, life does come first and you must do what you must. Best wishes to you Red! Please keep in touch (he can't get THAT mad if you spend 5-10 minutes on a forum a couple nights a week, can he?).

xSylphiel
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivvy Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:49 pm

i totally understand.... RL is more important than PW... no question about it. it's just a shame u can't have both right now... i hope u are veryy happy with your BF... and remember if it doesn't work out, you can always come back to The_Horde!

love ya...

Sad No Crying or Very sad pale
Ivvy
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraken Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:58 am

Red was a fun ride while it lasted. As always RL does come first, and as we all feel you are welcome back at anytime. I do hope you can pop on forums form time to time to check on us let us know how things are. I would like to wish you the best in what you do in your life.......we will miss you Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad and this song just felt right hope u like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjcvbs_n36w
Kraken
Kraken
the guild master!!!
the guild master!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by poplep Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:52 am

=(
poplep
poplep
the random guy
the random guy

https://thehorde.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cuppy-cakecup Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:53 pm

All the best in your journey. Cheers.

cuppy-cakecup
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by Markynaz Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:01 pm

This Song For You Red,

No crazy Sad pale
Markynaz
Markynaz
Rose of Sithis
Rose of Sithis

http://profiles.friendster.com/markynaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraken Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYEM68HIm0Y heres another kinda fits us and yes i know when i recruited you and if i recall you where in another guild and i gotcha to join us. And last thing your boyfriend is a lucky guy make sure he knows this.Best wishes amber
Kraken
Kraken
the guild master!!!
the guild master!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by `Redella Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:50 pm

Uhg, you guys are so damn sweet. I'm not really sure what to say. I'm glad you guys understand.

I listened to all the songs and watched all the Youtube videos. Crying or Very sad
I hope you all make the guild better than any on PW. ^^ I know you're all capable.

Quitting. HeartQuitting. Heart
`Redella
`Redella
☆SephyMuffins☆

http://www.gaiaonline.com/p/` B e l o v e d

Back to top Go down

Post by _Haze_ Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:13 am

=( this is such a sentimental forum...
_Haze_
_Haze_
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by Markynaz Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:50 am

Time goes by
We can never stay the same
In the shades of hope, in love memory
Though your smile has gone, we will never be apart
In our hearts we can hear, the love melody
The future still shines, close to you...

~Tsubasa Chronocle - Tsubasa~
Markynaz
Markynaz
Rose of Sithis
Rose of Sithis

http://profiles.friendster.com/markynaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Gling Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:00 am

red. take care
Gling
Gling
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by Lombok Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:58 pm

Crying or Very sad I'll miss you Red.

Take care. Hope to see you here now and then... and maybe one day in game.

flower
Lombok
Lombok
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum