The Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AARRGGHHH!!!

4 posters

Go down

AARRGGHHH!!! Empty AARRGGHHH!!!

Post by Ivvy Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:08 am

great, a place to blow off some steam!! i got dumped and tried FIVE times to get back in, only to get BLINK shut down when i logged in and shown a wonderful page i could report the problem...

skrew that.... boo

anyway... i'm gonna take it as a hint i should close shop & go to bed...

cya all ...
Ivvy
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

Back to top Go down

AARRGGHHH!!! Empty Re: AARRGGHHH!!!

Post by StanDaMan Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:17 am

Seems like you are having some problems with your computer. I would try this: Turn your computer off, turn it on, but before it goes to Windows, press F8 to get to the startup menu. You want the computer to go into safe mode, so you highlight that option and press Enter. once you go into the desktop, you will go to Start/My Computer. right-click on Local Disk C:\ and then click Properties. Click Tools and click the Check Now button. Make sure that you have those two boxes checked and click Start. It will let you know that they can't do it now because you are in Windows and is asking you if you would like to schedule a repair. Click Yes. then restart the computer and it will begin checking and fixing any errors you have on your computer performing steps 1-5. After it finishes, it will automatically restart your machine. Hopefully from there, your problems will be gone.
StanDaMan
StanDaMan
user
user

http://www.myspace.com/standaman28az

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivvy Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:00 pm

TY stan... i tried it from safe mode, but when i restarted, it just went into windows. so from regular windows i tried it, scheduling the "checkup & repair" and it did it. it didn't take long, only couple minutes, so we shall see if it helps any....

thanks for your help! cyclops
Ivvy
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Markynaz Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:43 pm

BSOD?

BSOD = Blue Screen Of Death bounce
Markynaz
Markynaz
Rose of Sithis
Rose of Sithis

http://profiles.friendster.com/markynaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraken Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:31 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I CANT MAKE GRADE 9STONES WHY NOT IM WLLING TO BLOW MONEY TO DO IT
Kraken
Kraken
the guild master!!!
the guild master!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivvy Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:30 pm

no, marky, no BSOD... just keeps dumping me out of the game. i can just be turning around and BLINK! gone... or click to tele somewhere and i tele right OUT of the game... i tried stan's suggestion, i'll see how it goes now... Neutral

and krak... easy big fella! it will be OK... really, it will... you WILL prevail, u always do!
::::uploading comfort foods of your choice::::::: eat, u too skinny!

lol!
Ivvy
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum