The Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Far Wild

2 posters

Go down

The Far Wild Empty The Far Wild

Post by cuppy-cakecup Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:40 am

Hey guys, by no mean is this post a spam or advertisement.

But before I begin I would need to explain a thing or two abt the stuff I work. Well I'm a freelance artist. Basically people will tell me what they want and I'll paint for them. And recently I was doing commission for this game called The Far Wild.

Well, it's a free online game. It's still in the Alpha state. I've see part of the game, the interface everything looks great and very promising, which is what makes me wanting to find out more about the game. Unfortunately, due to lack of popularity, it seems like there's always no people around and I would very much like to see how the game is played to see what it's all about. You know, it's always excited to see your own works and stuff.

If you guys are interested, feel free to check out the website -

www.thefarwild.com

Let me know, so we can meet and have a few match together. Smile

cuppy-cakecup
user
user

Back to top Go down

The Far Wild Empty Re: The Far Wild

Post by Satyn Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:32 pm

that's really cool cake. I do some freelance stuff myself. Not really on a professional level... but I get commissioned to do concept art for Dungeon Masters D&D groups. Maps, npc concept art stuff like that. I'd be interested to know what other stuff you've done.
Satyn
Satyn
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by cuppy-cakecup Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:45 pm

Wow, satyn.. does that mean you work for Wizards of the Coast? Since most D&D material originates from there..

cuppy-cakecup
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyn Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:11 am

Haha. No, I wish.
I do stuff for D&D groups. the players not the company. Sometimes the Dungeon Masters want to create portraits or art for their main npcs in a campaign so players can visualize them more accurately. Other stuff i do is detailed town/city maps.

It's all pretty small time, but I enjoy it.
Satyn
Satyn
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by cuppy-cakecup Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:59 pm

Haha, oh my.. I would love to see some of your works. Hehe.. Personally, while I haven't actually played a pen-and-paper D&D game, I have tried alot of those PC-driven version by Bioware before, like Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale. I could say that those games and their visions inspired me alot to what I drew nowadays..

cuppy-cakecup
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyn Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:02 am

Yeah. I'll see what I can dish up. A lot of the final products I don't have, but I've got some prelim sketches and stuff laying around somewhere.
Satyn
Satyn
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum