The Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

exodus--another one leaves

+3
xSylphiel
Joe
Ivvy
7 posters

Go down

exodus--another one leaves Empty exodus--another one leaves

Post by Ivvy Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:58 pm

so we lost another member last nite, LilBit left. said she wanted to PK and didn't want to taint the guild's name... she also mentioned someone else's guild.

i don't know about anyone else, but i find it disturbing to have people leave for what seem to me to be rather lame reasons (sorry LilBit! we've had PKers before and survived them)... and i know it disturbs Kraken too...

well, i'm in it for the long haul. don't foresee "needing" to leave the guild for any reason... i hope anyone who reads this will post their feelings about leaving also.

confused and No and Crying or Very sad
Ivvy
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

Back to top Go down

exodus--another one leaves Empty Re: exodus--another one leaves

Post by Joe Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:00 pm

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!? i cant understand this -.-
Joe
Joe
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by xSylphiel Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:36 am

I don't understand either. I've already posted how I felt about this in the State of the Guild post (i think), but this is starting to get rediculous....

I may not be as active as I used to be (believe me there's good reason) but as I've stated before I'm here to stay cuz you guys rock!

xSylphiel
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivvy Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:18 am

now two more.... abadon AND ein.... all i can say at this point is:

WTF!?
and
WHO NEXT?!?

Evil or Very Mad
Ivvy
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gling Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:03 am

what the hell haizz....
Gling
Gling
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by Markynaz Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:11 pm

what is this?
Last Man Standing Contest?
Suspect ninja Suspect
Markynaz
Markynaz
Rose of Sithis
Rose of Sithis

http://profiles.friendster.com/markynaz

Back to top Go down

Post by StanDaMan Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:27 pm

Imma say it again and again, this brotha's not leaving this guild. Like I said, you guys can do what you wanna do to this guild, but this brotha is remaining The_Horde. Again,these people just don't get it about being "dedicated" to a guild. I may talk too much in Guild Chat, but know one thing: at least i'm not chickening out like other people. I'm not leaving this guild for any reason. I'm staying. That's all I gotta say. The rest is up to the guild.
StanDaMan
StanDaMan
user
user

http://www.myspace.com/standaman28az

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyn Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:04 pm

It's been pretty bad for me. A lot of the people that have been leaving are the people that really helped me get involved in the guild. nikki and lilbit amongst them.

Why people are leaving? idk

As i've said many times after people have left "sucks to be them"
Like i said in state of the guild, and maybe elsewhere, I'm sticking this one out.
I think with the things that are being discussed in forum this guild definitely has potential to get really well organized and tight. we just need to start putting plans into action. For the most part it seems the people that are leaving are nobodies. people who haven't contributed to guild at all and are only in the guild for a two day stint or so. This is normal, but there have been, as many were mentioned in this post, an inordinate amount of people leaving that were really active. even ranking members.

Just gotta think of ways to combat this. which, unfortunately, isn't always quick and easy.
Satyn
Satyn
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivvy Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:08 pm

and the way to keep them is NOT by throwing gold or gear at them... it's more than "things" that make a guild good... we have a great GM, who truely cares about members and puts his own needs on a back burner a lot of the time to help out those who need help with major quests... as he knows, and most of you i suppose, i'm here forever too.
let's see if we can't get the word out what a good guild this is... full of friendly helpful smart ppl... maybe we can attract ppl who want more than just help with a boss or a hand out, ppl who are willing to GIVE as well as take, help as well as be helped...

RAH RAH RAH!! cheers
Ivvy
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyn Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:16 am

Absolutely. I was by no means stipulating that simply giving stuff away or throwing money at people as you stated would be a good way to keep people in the guild. In fact the people that stay just because of that aren't the people that we want.

I was just saying that we're definitely working on some good ideas, and along with the other things as you said. great GM, helpful people etc.

Like i said, they way to combat people leaving isn't quick and simple (like throwing money at them), but really working on making people see the true quality of the guild they've joined and become truely involved in that system.
Satyn
Satyn
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by StanDaMan Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:58 am

I see now. Some non-dedicated people joining the guild just to see what can they get out of it. And if they can't get nothing out of it,then they leave. What dumb people they are.
StanDaMan
StanDaMan
user
user

http://www.myspace.com/standaman28az

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum