The Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting players for guild

3 posters

Go down

Recruiting players for guild Empty Recruiting players for guild

Post by Kraken Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:33 pm

Any player with or without a rank can rec new players. If you don't have a rank in guild just let someone who does know persons name who wishes to join us. lol!
Kraken
Kraken
the guild master!!!
the guild master!!!

Back to top Go down

Recruiting players for guild Empty any player can recruit?

Post by Ivvy Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:27 pm

ANY player can recruit? orly? i thought only officers could... if everyone can, that would be great! MORE recruits!!
Ivvy
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

Back to top Go down

Recruiting players for guild Empty Please read my post fully before u reply

Post by Kraken Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:55 am

If u bothered to read it says have someone with rank recruit new player. bom cherry
Kraken
Kraken
the guild master!!!
the guild master!!!

Back to top Go down

Recruiting players for guild Empty Re: Recruiting players for guild

Post by Satyn Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:48 pm

I think in reading over the State of the Guild thread, we may want to come up with some more regulated measures for recruiting people and post guidelines for them here. Lvl requirements, understanding that they'll need to help out when they can and talk in guild chat etc.
Satyn
Satyn
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivvy Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:22 am

exactly right Satyn... guide rules are needed for rec'ing... there seems to be some problems with people not helping those who need it... there are a few who will help almost anyone anytime (like Krak).. others who help sometimes...and those who don't help much... and talking? some talk non-stop while others i've never heard utter a sound... yeah, some people are shy... some people may have problems with fighting and talking (hence the popularity of Vent type things) and i can relate to that. i've died more than one time trying to keep a conversation going while fighting mobs... it would be nice to hear from those quiet ones once in a while though. they MUST go to town sometime, for pots or to sell stuff... that's an ideal time to talk to guildmates i think...

just my thoughts on it...
Ivvy
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyn Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:33 am

Some of the important things we need to look at are level requirements, and the implications of going down that road.
We may lose people right off the bat because they may have friends that we wouldn't be letting in the guild. And that brings up another thing. Do put a strict level limitation with no exceptions. or maybe a lvl limit while allowing rl friends to join. These are things that should be discussed. i know from experience that with a lvl limit. the average guild lvl increases MASSIVELY. and you also tend to form tighter bonds within guild, cause there'll be a lot more people within your level range doing the quests your doing etc.

Another thing that's important as was mentioned earlier was the importance of being active in guild. unfortunately there's no way to tell whether someone will or won't until they're in.

A good way to find people fast for a guild. just mention what we're all about. Active, Talkative, Helpful guild looking for people above so and so level.

This is a pretty critical topic, and it really does need quite a bit of thought and consideration of what the guilds goals are.
Satyn
Satyn
user
user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down