The Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUILD TITLES

Go down

GUILD TITLES Empty GUILD TITLES

Post by Satyn Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:56 pm

One of the things that i've noticed in the guild so far is the title use for players.

I know one of the big things that Kraken has been doing with them is to track the players progress and make sure that they're leveling. Titles can be really helpful though for other things. For example we could mark off our high level production people. Like the people who have at least 4-5 levels in production so that people know who they can talk to if they want to have something made. that way we promote in-guild production. Whether people are willing to use their own mats can be left to player preference but it's still a good thing to know.

Oh. and kraken. you need to change your title to erbate! cause right now it looks like Guild Mastbate on guild menu Very Happy
Satyn
Satyn
user
user

Back to top Go down

GUILD TITLES Empty Re: GUILD TITLES

Post by Satyn Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:40 am

Just some more thoughts on guild titles. I know this pertains to me at least, not sure who else. But I don't think i ever play the game without having my mob/mats/quest guides open at the same time. And i'm more than willing to give people info on creature locations and good drop mobs for items. If we found some more people with this kinda info as well as just people to talk to, we could sorta form a game helpline.

We can put in the titles what people can help with and try to work it out so we always have someone on during peak playing hours that can help with this kinda stuff. just so people know where to go for the fastest answer.

Just a thought. what do you guys think?
Satyn
Satyn
user
user

Back to top Go down